Andrew Dickson White Annual Summit for Greeks
October 12-14, 2018
The Statler Hotel and Auditorium
Ithaca, NY 14853
Join us for the 21th Andrew Dickson White Annual Summit for Greeks!
The weekend conference in Ithaca allows fraternity and sorority alumni to engage with current undergraduate fraternity and sorority members, each other, and University administrators.
The event will begin on Friday, October 12th at 5:00 p.m. and end on Sunday, October 14th at 12:45 p.m. A room block is available at the Statler Hotel under the conference name. Hotel room fees are in addition to conference registration fees.
Questions: Please contact Justin Goldsman, Assistant Director of Sorority and Fraternity Life, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (607) 255-2876.
- $115 for the full weekend (Friday – Sunday)
- $90 Saturday and Sunday only
- $40 full weekend (young alumni, 2008-2018)
- $20 Saturday and Sunday only (young alumni, 2008 – 2018)
Please note that registration/ticket fee does not include hotel prices. We will have a block of hotels reserved but that should not be included in the pricing of registration.
Schedule of Events
Friday October 12, 2018
5:00 PM Taylor Room, Statler Hotel - Dinner for Andrew Dickson White Annual Summit for Sorority and Fraternity Life Alumni Participants and select student leaders
5:30 PM Taylor Room, Statler Hotel - Presentations including Consent Ed, Updates on the North Campus Residential Expansion project from Robert King, Director of Residential and New Student Programs, and OSFL updates.
Saturday October 13, 2018
8:30 AM Statler 196; Banfi’s - Individual alumni council meetings (APAC, CUAFIC, AMGFC): CUAIFC with breakfast in atrium outside of Statler 196; APAC in Banfi’s. AMGLC in Banfi’s
9:45 AM Statler 198 - “The Science of the Dangers of Addiction” Dr. Kurt Rasmussen, Sigma Pi ‘ 80, National Institute of Drug Abuse.
10:30 AM Undergraduate Students Arrive
11:00 AM Statler Auditorium 185 - “Why MATTERS Now: How Purpose and Passion Inspire Meaningful Success” Justin Jones-Fosu, Keynote Address
12:30 PM Statler Ballroom - Luncheon
2:00 PM - Alpha Breakout Sessions
- Theoria Cason, Chantelle Cleary, Statler 341 - Before, During, and After: Addressing the Spectrum of Violence in our Community
- Caryanne Keenan Statler 351 - #BrandYourGreek: Translating Your Greek Life Experience to Employers
- Michelle Horvath Statler 391 - Update from the Judicial Administrator
- Justing Jones-Fosu Statler 396 - Legendary Leadership: 4 Traits of High Impact Leaders
3:15 PM - Beta Breakout Sessions
- Allie Brodeur Statler 341 - Leveraging Relationships to Elevate the On-campus Presence of Your MGFC Organization
- Kara Miller-McCarty Statler 351 - What’s Happening on the National Sorority and Fraternity Life Scene?
- Dee Hawks Statler 391 - Marginalized Sexual Identities in Tri Council
- Carlton Smith Statler 396 - The Cost of Greek Life: A Discussion
4:30 PM Statler 398 - Vice Presidents of Citizenship, Diversity, and Inclusion Updates
Sunday October 14, 2018
8:45 AM Statler Ballroom - Breakfast
9:30 AM Statler Ballroom - Reflect at Cornell
11:00 AM Statler Ballroom - Alumni Q&A