Judicial Complaint

The Associate Director for Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living or another member of the community may lodge a complaint with the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life (OSFL) against a chapter by completing a Judicial Complaint Form, outlining the alleged violation(s) of policy/ies (The Fraternity and Sorority Expectations for Membership, The Recognition Policy for Fraternities and Sororities, The Core Principals, The Fraternity and Sorority Social Responsibility Policy, The Anti-hazing Policy, and any other related Greek policies).  In addition, the complaint should include, but is not limited to the following: a summary of the incident leading to the charges, a description of the alleged misconduct, date, time, place, organization involved, number of participants, estimated damage, and witnesses.