Reserving Display Cases
Any registered student organization may reserve one of the display cases on the outside of the Cornell Store, facing Ho Plaza, by following these procedures:
- Display cases may be reserved for a one-week period, beginning on Sunday and ending on Saturday. Allocation of space is made on a first-come, first-serve basis and is limited to one banner space per organization at one time.
- Up to three (3) reservations per semester are permitted, but not for consecutive weeks. Space can be reserved by using the university scheduling system.
- The display cases are different sizes and a particular size may not be specifically requested. When a reservation is confirmed, the email confirmation will contain information about the size of the display case, and about how to access the case to mount a poster.
- The name of the organization must appear on the banner in at least two-inch letters.
- NO PERSONAL OR POLITICAL MESSAGES will be allowed.