- The lobby of Willard Straight Hall has been designated to be used for public information purposes only, which may include: petitioning, surveying, and general distribution of information materials. NO SALES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED IN THE LOBBY, (i.e.,donations, raffles, subscriptions, candy/bake sales, etc.).
- Use of lobby space has been designated for use by registered student organizations and other University affiliated groups as outlined in the Willard Straight Hall Room Reservation Policy. Non-Cornell/outside individuals or groups may request use of this space and are subject to approval as well as payment of a fee.
- Reservations must be made at least five (5) working days in advance through the university R25 room scheduling system.
- There are five (5) areas of display in the Lobby which are available. Willard Straight Hall staff will provide a table in each area. A poster stand may be requested on the R25 Room Reservation Form.
- The name of the sponsoring organization must appear in any display. The group reserving the space must be the group that actually uses the space, and a member of the group must be present during all activities. Displays must be kept within the boundary of the table and/or poster stand. All users are requested to plan their displays with respect to the rights and sensitivities of others.
- Visual aids and/or sound may be used at the table if requested at the time the reservation is made. Sound must remain at a low level. No more than two (2) groups may have audio displays simultaneously. Equipment must be reserved on the Room Reservation Form.
- Materials may be distributed from the tables only. In no circumstance may group members approach WSH visitors who are passing through the lobby.
- No materials may be attached to walls, woodwork, murals, etc., nor may any materials come in contact with the murals. Refer to Posting and Decorating Policy for more specific information.