Welcome to Campus Activities! We provide vibrant and supportive opportunities that promote and nurture student learning, the practice of leadership, social responsibility, interpersonal skill-building and self-awareness through experiential learning.
Read updates about events on campus from the Cornell Chronicle:
New event planning policies unveiled following student input - 2/14/19
Cornell to cover security fees for student events - 4/30/19
We bring students and student communities together to:
- Foster/create a sense of belonging
- Gain an understanding of, and an appreciation for, diversity
- Promote health and well-being
- Foster personal awareness
- Actively engage in and prepare for their roles as global citizens
We cultivate students’ active engagement in Cornell University through registered student organizations, volunteer and employment opportunities as well as participation in events, programs, workshops and training.
We also serve as a resource for those wishing to plan events on the Cornell campus.