Reserving Bailey Hall
- Any registered Cornell students, registered independent or university organizations, and other university affiliated groups may request the use of Bailey Hall.
- Requests shall be made in person or online via the Bailey Hall Request for Use Form no less than six (6) weeks prior to the requested event date. All requests are subject to availability and appropriateness of structure (see Approval Structure below). Any request made within six (6) weeks prior to use will not be honored.
- All Bailey Hall requests for use remain tentative until the requesting individual or organiation receives an email confirmation.
- All interested parties will need to file a Event Registration Form after receiving date confirmation from Bailey Hall.
There are four (4) categories of requesters for Bailey Hall. They are listed below in the order in which requests will be honored and approved.
- Academic Instructional — This category includes university classes whose enrollment or other considerations make it appropriate for them to be held in the hall.
- Academic Non-instructional — This category includes presidential addresses, convocations, commencement related events, lectures, seminars and presentations. For consideration at this level the event must be organized by a specific college and/or program.
- Non-academic Departmental Sponsored — This category includes lectures, seminars and presentations. Examples include Orientation, Office of Human Resources presentation of benefits, Cornell Concert Series, etc.
- Other Non-academic Programs — This category includes Cornell Concert Commission events, registered student organizations, etc.